Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jack's 1st Birthday Party!

Jack loved his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake!
At first he was a little unsure...
Ash helping Jack
Crew at the party!
Jack's like, "What are you doing?"
Trying to get them to pose =)
Crew was a little peanut next to Jack!
Crew's like, Can I lean on you???
Ashley and Jack opening the present from us!
I loved being able to buy Jack a drum set...something loud to play with...sorry Ash!
Ash and Crew~how adorable!
My favorite bib of Crew's "IF YOU THINK I'M CUTE, YOU SHOULD SEE MY DAD!"
Matt feeding Jack fruit!
This past weekend we went to Lafayette for the day on Saturday. My good friend Ashley's son, Jack, turned one. Ashley and I went to Ball State together. We had a GREAT time! This is the first time we have met Jack and he was a total doll! He was so cute eating his cake...he was a little unsure about it. It was so great to see Ashley and her family again! They loved meeting Crew too!

No comments:

Post a Comment