Great Granda Morris and her great grandson
Grandpa Schnick and Crew
Uncle Craig and Crew (or as Craig calls him, DJ Wobbles, since his head is always bouncing around)
Grandma Schnick and her first grandchildGreat Grandma Gigi and Crew
It was Friday night, April 24, 2009, I begged Matt to go to one of my favorite restarunts, Hacienda. Matt hates this restaraunt. But, like a trooper, he went anyways. As I was eating (yes, Matt didn't even order food~he just went so he didn't have to hear his 9 month pregnant wife complain!), Matt and I were discussing how crazy it would be if I went into labor five days early that night. Little did we know it was actually going to happen! We got home from dinner around 8 p.m. and I started to have contractions. Matt was great about timing them. They started out at about 10 minutes apart, but eventually got to 4 1/2 minutes apart (at 3 a.m.!). At that time, I told Matt it was time to go! He questioned me, "Are you sure it's not false labor?" After five hours of contractions and doing everything I could to make them go way, I let him no, this was no false labor! He packed up the car and away we went. Upon arriving to the hospital, the security guard brought me a wheel chair to take me to the labor floor. I warned him I was walking everywhere and didn't want to sit until this baby came out of me! We got admitted around 4 a.m. and I was almost dilated to a five. Matt did a great job of calling everyone and informing them that today was the day! My mom arrived in minutes, along with the rest of our family members. It was SO NICE to have everyone there! By about noon I was ready to push him out! Labor was SO EASY! I could not have asked for an easier delivery! We were watching television and laughing and a few minutes later, he arrived. He was so beautiful! Crew Keston was born on April 25, 2009, at 2: 57 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 20.5 in long. For the next two days we had several visitors come see us! We truly appreciate all of the support!

No comments:
Post a Comment