I had a fantastic Mother's Day! Matt, Crew, and I, along with my sister,Justin and the kids, my parents, and my grandparents all went to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. It was such a nice day. We spent the day looking at all the animals, and had a great lunch that my mom prepared for us all. As you can see from the kids' shirts, we surprised my mom with "I Love Grandma" tshirts. She loved them! They were all so cute in them! All of the kids really enjoyed the animals. The zoo had just opened the biggest bear exhibit the day before, so it was fun to see that, including this adorable white polar bear. After the long day, we went back to my sister's house and had dinner. It was such a nice way to spend Mother's Day. I am so grateful for such a wonderful mom!
The little things
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment