Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Having fun in the pool!

Driving the boat with daddy
The boys already getting rowdy in the pool! ;)
My little man
Lincy splashin' around!
Miss Kendra
The boys
How many people can we squeeze into this thing?!?!
Ready for the pool!
TWINS! :)
Stylin' baby
My two favorite boys :)

This past weekend was a busy one! Friday night Matt and I went out with several friends to a restaurant called Tosi's in Stevensville, MI. It is an Italian restaurant that has delicious food. It was so nice to get out for the night with our great friends. Saturday I had class all day. Matt took Crew out on the boat (as you can see from the picture above, Matt let Crew drive ;). Finally on Sunday, Crew went to my parents while I went to Mishawaka and took a midterm. I went there after I was done. He LOVED playing in the pool with his cousins, Kendra and Lincoln. It was SOOOOO nice out!!! We had a great time spending the afternoon together. I haven't got to see much of anyone lately with school so it was nice to spend time hanging out with them and being in the sun. We are headed to Indy 500 this weekend and plan on spending lots of time on the boat. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment