Monday, May 10, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Steph and I
Me, Ash, Am, and Chrissy The birthday boy opening gifts
Cake time!
Allison, Me, and VanessaThe cake
Happy birthday, babe!
All the food
The BIG 3-0!!!
Walking into the surprise party...
This past weekend I threw Matt a surprise 30th birthday party at the La Porte Yacht Club. It was SO FUN!!! We had the best time! I must admit, it was difficult to do everything on my own. Usually I have Matt there to help! Thankfully, with the help of several people, I was able to pull it off. He had absolutely no idea!

It was a great of dinner, drinks, and music. Matt and I have not been able to stop talking about what great friends we have and how nice it was of everyone to come. We had a great time and look forward to more get togethers soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment