skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mother's Day



I received some very nice Mother's Day gifts this year. At daycare, Crew made me a potted plant. His footprints were the decoration around the pot. I had to laugh as Alicia, his babysitter, explained what happened. She told me that the first footprint was all nice and neat, the second footprint was a little smeared as Crew was getting fidgety, and by the third footprint, it was all smeared because Crew had hit meltdown mode. I think it only made the pot that much cuter ;) Haha! He also made me a beautiful place mat. Finally, I got a personalized necklace from http://www.amycornwell.com/. Amy, the designer, used to go to my church when we were younger. Since then, she has moved to Indy and makes jewelry out of her home. You should check out her designs. Her work is amazing! The necklace has three little charms on it. Each charm has an initial: A, M, and C. It also has a freshwater pearl. Now as we have more children, I can just add a charm with their initial. I love it! It is great for everyday wear. Crew also got me a really nice card and GAP gift card, which will be put to great use here soon! Mother's Day is always such an enjoyable day with family. It's something I always look forward to every year :)
Love the pot! What a cute idea! And I agree that the smeared footprints just make it that much more special!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love love LOVE the necklace! I have been wanting one of those ever since Hannah was born but I keep telling myself to wait until we have a second child. I don't know though, I might have to cave in early because that necklace is just too special! Thanks for posting the site. She seems to do fabulous work! I have definitely bookmarked it! :o)